CGS’s Back-Office Accounting application suite is a complete accounting solution that enables golf & recreation facilities to automate daily operation & management functions in the accounting department. The combination of CGS’s Accounts Receivable application and Point-of-Sale modules allow clubs to manage member charges at the point-of-sale. Touch-POS allows POS clerks to sell merchandise and charge directly to the members’ accounts. The process continues with the information flowing into the General Ledger chart of accounts. The addition of the Accounts Payable module allows the back office to manage the payables at the club.
CGS’s Back-Office Accounting application is a software application suite that provides recreation-based facilities with the capabilities to automate their back office accounts functions. CGS’s Back-Office Accounting application suite is a combination of the following:
Receivable, is a powerful accounts receivable system that simplifies and streamlines the management of your club’s membership functions. Its flexible account formatting, intelligent transaction processing and financial reporting capabilities give you the tools you need to master your accounts receivable data. With CGS’s Accounts Receivable module you will be able to manage member billing, statement generation, Minimum Spending Requirements, Member demographics and historical reporting functions. These features can all be customized to fit the specific needs of your club.
Dynamics Accounting and Finance, gives you unparalleled information collection, processing and reporting capabilities, with instant access to up-to-date accurate information that helps you see where you are, and map the course to your successful future.
Ledger, Dynamics General Ledger is the heart of the Financial Series. Its flexible account formatting, intelligent transaction processing, powerful Excel-based budgeting and sophisticated financial reporting capabilities give you the tools you need to master your financial data. With Dynamics, you’ll be able to capture and analyze vital business information so you know where you’ve been, and be able to chart where you’re going.
Payable, Dynamics Payables Management gives you effective control over your expenses. By automating the processes you need to efficiently manage purchases made on account, Payables Management will help you track vendors, manage vouchers, process payments, and analyze vendor performance.
- Payroll, Dynamics Payroll gives you the complete control you need to effectively manage payroll-related activities. Unlimited pay, deduction and benefit records for each employee allow you to accommodate diverse compensation and benefit packages. Efficient data entry processes like master record classes and mass transaction entry improve productivity and increase accuracy. And comprehensive reporting capabilities help you ensure compliance with government reporting requirements and provide valuable insights into your payroll expenses.
Dynamics Payables Management works seamlessly with the other Dynamics modules, such as Purchase Order Processing, Multicurrency Management, Bank Reconciliation for cash management, General Ledger and the Dynamics electronic commerce application,
eView. Dynamics’ proven track record for delivering the latest and best technologies to customers first ensures you get an outstanding return on investment now, and be perfectly positioned for rapid growth and change. And Microsoft Great Plains Software’s legendary commitment to customer support means they will at your side, whenever you need help.
- Unlimited Number of Members
- Unlimited Charges per Member
- Tracks member dues
- Sell Receivables to Credit Cards
- Hosts Micros 2700/4700
- Up to 99 member types.
- Over 600 transaction codes.
- 16 different sub-types, i.e. locker fees, bag storage, association fees, etc.
- Production mode batch transaction processing.
- Recurring batch files easily produced.
- Directly charge member’s accounts to their credit card through our credit card processing system.
- Interfaces among each other as well as the CGS Point-of-Sale retail inventory system.
- Additional interfaces
include…. CGS A/R can host any Micros 2700/4700 compatible point of sale network, process members accounts using CGS’s NOVA credit card processing software.
Credit Card Transactions
- Great Plains General Ledger
- Micros Point of Sale System emulation